Turn Off Vibration in Android Keyboard and On Touch


Have a just unbox android so I think you are facing a vibration overtime when you type or touch on your android screen, So question is that
how to turn off vibration in android device (2.3 or 4 ICS version). So friends you are on right place and I have also android phone and faced same problems but now I got a new way to turn it off.



I searched it over internet but they are telling about only keyword touch not but I also wanted to know about “turn off vibration on touch in android device”.
So Finally I have a new way to turn it off and I will show how to do it. Process is kindly simple and easy, just follow my steps if you are facing this problems:

Turn off Keyword vibration on android device:
  1. Go to system setting
  2. Now go for “language and input”
  3. Scroll down and check input panel
  4. Now push on it and change settings of input panel
  5. Uncheck turn off vibration on keyword
  6. Now you are done!


Turn Off Vibration on Touch in Android:
  1. Go to system settings
  2. Now go for sound and touch on it
  3. Scroll down and find “turn off vibration on touch”
  4. Now uncheck and exit system settings 

Have Good comments don’t let it g , share it with us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dont Add your Comment For Spam Purpose.